Researching & Developing Ideas
An important way to develop your ideas is to seek out and analyse the work of other artists and art genres/movements. This process is referred to as researching and is a great way of getting inspiration. Within our courses, we teach about the history and key genres of fine art and photography through our 'Critical & Contextual (C&C) Studies' programme.
Although many students find research difficult at first, as it requires time and patience, the result is that you will have broadened your knowledge about a particular area or historical/cultural period that will help to develop your ideas to a more informed level and lead to refined outcomes.
Please click on the relevant sub-menu heading under Student Area to access relevant resources.
- Assessment >
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 2017-2019
- GCSE YR 11 2016-2018
- AS E-PORTFOLIOS 2017-2019
- A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2016-2018
- Past A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- PAST A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST GCSE YR 11 2015-2017
- PAST-GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >