Trips & Gallery Visits
We believe that trips have an enormous impact on student motivation and general appreciation of the arts. Ex-students often comment on their fond memories of art trips and how their own work was influenced by experiencing art works first-hand.
At Fortismere, we ensure that all Key Stage students have the experience of visiting a major exhibition space such as the National Gallery, the Hayward, Barbican Centre, Royal Academy, The V&A, Tate Britain and Modern, The Photographers Gallery, etc. We also visit smaller exhibition spaces and museums as and when relevant to our projects.
At A2 level, we offer students the opportunity to take part in a residential art & photography trip overseas. For the past few years, we have chosen to visit Berlin as it offers an excellent mix of galleries for both art and photography, whilst being relatively cheap to visit. You can see more examples of our residential trips by visiting our Flickr site.
If you have previous been on a Berlin trip and would like to see some of our archived photos on Photobox and possibly order prints, visit:
Photobox Fortismere Berlin Album
- Assessment >
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- AS E-PORTFOLIOS 2016-2017
- A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- PAST A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST-GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >