Portraiture photography is generally considered to be about photographing people and, more specifically, associated with shots of the face. However, we would like you to consider portraiture as a means of capturing a subject's identity.
Essentially, a good portrait is about both the photographer and model with the portrait photo being a product of both parties coming together - a form of collaboration.
You will find a number of important photographers in the slideshow that link in with this genre, but also themes below that might be useful to respond to.
- Assessment >
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- AS E-PORTFOLIOS 2016-2017
- A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- PAST A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST-GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >