Social Educational Networking
Facebook gets a great deal of bad press in the media and education circles as a distraction from learning. However, it is simply a large contacts database and great tool for communication, sharing and collaboration. In this sense, it is a great teaching and learning tool and we unashamedly promote its use for positive educational and artistic purposes through groups and fan pages. We manage a Creative Arts Facebook page for existing students and alumni where we post news, opportunities and interesting items related to the creative arts:
> Click here to join our Facebook Art Department Network <
Your teacher or form tutor may have their own Facebook group and will inform you of that in class. Please note that the school bans Facebook access at school, so it can only be used outside of school.
Please also be aware that we have a policy of not accepting school-age students as 'friends' and that you have to be aged 13 or above to have an account. For recommended tips on using Facebook, visit this site.
SNAP Flickr Group
SNAP (Schools Network for Art & Photography) is an international flickr group that we have set up with the aim of sharing images of art work produced by students studying art and photography at Secondary level (11-19). Flickr is an excellent platform for sharing and we encourage all schools to promote its use amongst students and join the group.
Please click here for a direct link to the group, where you can join.
- Assessment >
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 2017-2019
- GCSE YR 11 2016-2018
- As E-PORTFOLIOS 2017-2019
- A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2016-2018
- Past A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- PAST A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST GCSE YR 11 2015-2017
- PAST-GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >