This calculator covers qualifications managed by different regulators and government bodies worldwide.
It does not discount any qualifications or subjects. Some universities and colleges may exclude qualifications if content is duplicated with other qualifications. They will generally only count the highest level of achievement.This would mean that if your learners took Art and Design at AS and then at A Level the receiving institution would only be interested in the performance at A Level. However, if a learner gained an Art and Design at AS Level and any other endorsed title at A Level, provided there was not significant cross-over in each of the portfolios they might consider this to be sufficiently different. Remember that to go forward to an Art and Design degree course at University or Art school the process is usually augmented with a face to face portfolio interview and this will generally be the deciding factor in whether they admit a student or not.
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 E-PORTFOLIO 2015-2016
- GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- AS E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >