Get Out and About
London has an enormous number of galleries and museums that showcase some of the best art work around the world. Often, you can get in for free or at a reduced rate as a student.
Seeing art work in the flesh is a very different experience to a printed or virtual copy so make the effort to get out and be inspired from first-hand experience. It will also give you loads of ideas to develop your own art work.
How to Find Out What's On?
Check Time Out London magazine every week for reviews and listings on all the major and fringe exhibitions taking place. There are also on-line listing sites such as
Below is a list of major venues that you should check regularly:
- Assessment >
- Courses >
- GCSE YR 10 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIO 2016-2017
- AS E-PORTFOLIOS 2016-2017
- A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2015-2017
- PAST A2 E-PORTFOLIOS 2015/2016
- PAST A LEVEL E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2012/2014
- PAST A level E-PORTFOLIOS 2011/2013
- PAST A level PORTFOLIO'S 2010/2012
- PAST-GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2014/2016
- PAST GCSE YR 11 E-PORTFOLIOS 2013/2015
- PAST GCSE PORTFOLIO'S 2012/2014
- Research Support >
- Practical Support >
- Web Tools >